- 10/12/2012: Just submitted
much improved water simulation - now
with some more animation of plants and
animals. It is free, so enjoy :)
- 20/05/2012: New major
upgrade of Falling Sand : hi-res
simulation field for iPad, new set of
icons and Blackberry version.
- 30/03/2012: Check out Word
War vi on AppStore - it is FREE now.
- 14/03/2012: Promotion for
Amazing Spider is over - but they are
priced 0.99USD only.
- 12/03/2012: Falling Sand is
in AppWorld : http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/93455/
- 01/03/2012: PlayBook (QNX)
version of Falling Sand has been
submitted to BlackBerry App World.
- 17/01/2012: You can find
sources of Word War vi at: http://code.google.com/p/ppiecuch-projects/,
splited in two pieces: modifications
to the original sources
(eg. additional chars, new layout etc) and some of my
iOS specific sources and resources. They
are fully free to use.
- 05/01/2012: Word War vi is
out. I am just preparing OSS sources
and some of the other game's resoures
to be released here soon.
- 24/12/2011: I am finishing
iPad port/version of Word War vi game
- 24/12/2011: Amazing Spider
is free - both for the iPhone and
iPad. Merry Christmas to everyone :)
- 20/11/2011: Another update
to Falling Sand has been sent to
AppStore: this time with several
bugfixes and new Settings panel for
control several game's parameters.
- 04/10/2011: New major
upgrade of Falling Sand is on
AppStore: performance updates, new UI
design and layout and - most important
- Zombies :).
- 17/08/2011: New Falling Sand 1.1 is on the AppStore - works as expected in iOS 4.3 for iPhone 4 users.
- 15/08/2011: I have uploaded Falling Sand 1.1 to the AppStore.
- 10/08/2011: Bad news for iPhone 4 users of Falling Sand - it appeared that there is a strange drawing issue in iOS 4.3 - I am preparing release 1.1 with the fix.
- 08/08/2011: I am on AppStore with Falling Sand - this time this an universal app works with native iPhone and iPad resolution. Application is highly optimized and works smoothly even on iPhone/iPod 3.
- 05/08/2011: I have implemented iPhone/iPad version of famous Falling Sand game - nice simulation of environment elements - I am waiting now for AppStore review.
- 03/04/2011: I had sent a broken package to AppStore that sadly, has been accepted. I had to remove AstroBlaster from sale. Today it
is back! New 1.2b version with even more improvments - like shooting sounds.
- 10/03/2011: There is a strange problem running AstroBlaster on iPad: the screen is mirrored (propably only on iOS 4.2).
Seems to be a problem with SDK 4.1 that AstroBlaster is compiled with. Problem disappeared after recompilation with SDK 4.2, so wait a moment if
you have only iPad - update is on its way
- 11/02/2011: And here it comes: space shooter AstroBlaster has just reached AppStore.
- 22/09/2010: iPad version of AmazingSpider is on sale on AppStore - this time only for 0.99USD. I do not expect many people will be
interested in this application - just slight changes in UI and sizes of the assets. The biggest difference is that at the end you can have 7 spiders
on the screen. Anyway - looks quite fine.
- 21/09/2010: I am still working on final version of AmazingSpider (2.0): bugfixing and mostly Retina display support - I received several
negative comments about quality of application on iPhone4.
- 20/09/2010: Bada version of AmazingSpider has been one of the 300 qualifiers of Bada Developers Challange - Simulator Phase. Soon I
will put it in Bada Applications Store.
Witamy na stronie internetowej KomSoft - firmy programistycznej
i konsultigowej, specjalizującej się w budowie aplikacji mobilnych.
KomSoft oferuje usługi programistyczne i konsultigowe w zakresie budowy
aplikacji mobilnych na platformy:
Windows Mobile oraz
Android i iPhone
Firma jest obecna na rynku od 1999 roku, a od 2004 roku specjalizuje się w aplikacjach mobilnych.
Ma na swoim koncie projekty zrealizowane zarówno dla polskich jak i zagranicznych klientów.
Zapraszam do współpracy a wszystkich zainteresowanych proszę o kontakt na adres: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeśli chcesz dowiedzieć się więcej o mnie, zapraszam na mój blog: http://komsoft.ath.cx/~pawelp/
Welcome on the homepage of KomSoft company - Poland located company, specialized in
mobile programming and consulting.
KomSoft offers specialized programming services in the area of build mobile solutions for several platforms:
Windows Mobile oraz
Android and iPhone
Company has been established in 1999 and from 2004 is specialized in mobile computing. Already has several
projects made for Polish and foreign clients.
You can always contact me at: email@example.com if you have questions or looking for cooperation.
You can get to know more about me from my personal blog: http://komsoft.ath.cx/~pawelp/
Check out my iPhone applications: Amazing Spider - realistic spider
(Yes, also for iPad now!)
Tester - cosmetics expiry date finder (batchcodes decoder).
Action space shooter: AstroBlaster.
My most popular production: Falling
Sand - Falling Sand
game for your iPhone and iPad
(and Blackberry PlayBook).
and my latest production: Word
War vi - iPad port of
popular OSS game.